Saturday, May 21, 2011

PE4_YouTube

Considered the idea of using YouTube as a web 2.0 tool that could be used in any learning environment. I think of my experience with YouTube basically as a search engine for on-demand learning in a video format. But the funny thing is I had never posted or utilized this tool set. So you may ask your self "tool set", what does that mean? I decided to master YouTube by finally creating an account, there by creating my own personal channel. Interestingly, YouTube and Google email basically link and work together. Since Blogger works with YouTube video upload is even quicker now. Now my iGoogle page will now have my YouTube channel quickly available to utilize.
The process in creating a Channel is painless. I will say if you want your Channel to be found and utilized I suggest filling the "Channel Tags", with as many keywords relevant to your channel. 








The next step is to design your landing page.  There is only a few choices in color, so no need to spend too much time here. I picked a simple grey and white page.

Once your on board with an account and you are now uploading videos you can visualize traffic patterns and who is viewing your channel.
Stay tuned as I will be adding videos shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment