Saturday, May 14, 2011

PE1_iMovie

Starting anything new can be daunting. I decided to stretch my mind and comfort zone by using Lynda.com as my personal training tool. Most can attest to anything different, foreign, or simply not in your vocabulary mind-set as resistance. Resistance makes you want to put the covers over your head and not get out of bed, at least for me. So when addressing technology and your resistance I implore you to try something new. Now, if you are not familiar with Lynda.com and you are itching to stretch yourself, dive in to the many excellent training platforms designed for every type of user.

My current challenge is iMovie'11 Essential Training with Garrick Chow, the length of this tutorial in its entirety is 3 hours and 28 minutes. Since February 2011, I started dipping my toes into iMovie. I have made a few good videos with my limited knowledge and basic intuitive Apple skills. Though after watching a few chapters I can wrap my head around the many features and basic file extensions names that certain cameras and video cameras can inter play with iMovie.
Stay tuned as I report on the final half of my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment